We offer a completely bespoke design process which ensures a smooth journey and the perfect outcome for you and your home.
- We start by having an initial informal chat about your project, either at our showroom in Badgers Mount or on site.
- We look over the architect’s plans or take measurements on site so we can get a design underway. This is just the starting point.
- We then have a more detailed conversation narrowing down some specifications; appliances, worktops, door styles and colours, flooring etc to get an initial impression of the direction of the design.
- We produce a full and thorough itemised quotation with every design, accompanied by a hand drawn plan and 3D elevations using our CAD package.
- We can re-visit the design and make as many alterations as required to achieve the final perfect plan. The most important part of the whole process is feedback and a willingness to progress the design forward from its initial stages.
- We confirm all dimensions and cross-reference on site prior to ordering your kitchen. We also liaise with your builders/tradesmen throughout the build/work and produce a detailed service diagram to ensure a smooth, faultless preparation of the space prior to our installation.
- We build and assemble the kitchen in our workshop prior to delivery.
- We carry out a full and thorough installation for you. We address any snags and/or imperfections during the installation to ensure an excellent finish for our clients upon completion.
- We have unsurpassed aftersales service and on-going support before, during and after the installation of your dream bespoke kitchen… the most important thing to us is a smiling client!